Monday, August 24, 2009

No lies, Just love.


1.) Imagine a future moment in your life where all of your dreams come true. You know it's the greatest moment of your life and you get to experience it with just one person....who is standing next to you?


Okay so this quote is from Dawson's Creek, which is a little bit lame. Never watched the show, never had any interest to. But a lot of the quotes from the show make you think, which is always a good thing. I posted this particular quote as my status on facebook a few days ago and didn't really have any responses, and I was so incredibly curious as to what people would say. Although, I guess its a lot of pressure to try and pick that person right now. I mean, it could change, right? But I believe that there are a lot of people out there that already know the answer to this. So who do you pick? I personally, am thinking of all of the people in my life, the people who are closest to me. I think you should narrow it down to that select group and then think of each individual person and try and decide who you'd want to witness your greatest moment. The moment where everything falls together and you have such a big sigh of relief and happiness. I would pick the person that I feel wants to see me succeed and be happy the most. I'd pick the person who wants to see me "make it" the most out of that select group. The one who supported and told me to go for it. I'm assuming most people would try and do the same in their choosing. I'm going to end on that note. I'm leaving my choice a mystery to you, the reader. But I ask that maybe you think this question through, do you have an answer?





2.) Have you ever looked at a picture of yourself and seen a stranger in the background? You know, it makes you wonder how many strangers have pictures of you. How many moments of other peoples lives we've been in? Were we a part of someones life when their dreams came true? Or when their dreams died?

---We could be part of so many significant moments in peoples lives and not even know about it. For some reason I find that a little comforting. Maybe we're somehow part of someone's dream coming true, or the moment they fell in love, or the moment they were reunited with someone they've been missing for so long. If I've been part of people's moments by being in the background, I hope they've only been great moments in their lives. Not the sad ones, the ones that change everything for the worst. I hope I haven't been in the moments of separation, of heartache, of a shattered dream, or of death. I guess we'll never know what moments we've been the bystander for. Kinda bugs me.




Think of how different it would be if you never
met the one person who changed everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment